Running an online competition is a great way to break out of your 4 walls and reach a wider audience. It can also be a logistical nightmare when you’re dealing with the scale of athletes around the world. Luckily we’ve built a solution to help you manage this.
Our system works similar to the CrossFit Open format:
- You collect registrations
- You release your scheduled workouts
- Athletes submit scores by the deadline you set
- Athlete scores are published to the leaderboard at real time (unless you reject it!)
We provide you with the tools to run a smooth online event with the following features:
- setup an online competition and collect registrations
- create workouts, and schedule when they will be visible to your athletes
- embed standards video, set deadlines for score submissions
- review workout and accept or reject a score
- repeat steps 2-4 depending on how many workouts you have.
Your success factor:
The key to running a successful online event is your content and marketing efforts!
Here are some tips:
- Market the heck out of your event!
- Keep your price point around $20-$30
- Make sure you communicate to your athletes when workouts will be released.
- Make sure you remind athletes when deadlines are approaching.
- Make sure you provide thorough instructions and a standards video to deflect any possible confusion.